Jump to content

Anybody ever try the Eminence ALPHA-8MRA - CLOSED BACK MIDRANGE speaker


mrlovethatbass21

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for super loud midrange speakers, not midbass. I have some american bass sq6s and man they get loud , but i want louder. I prefer the closed back style mids. I seen these and i read they are crazy loud but I'm looking for somebody with personal experience with these. Here is a pic of the speaker.

419VcsMmL_SL500_AA300__zps31e34cc1.jpg

571277211_tp_zps7a3cd522.jpg

Posted

If you like the american bass sq. try the vfl line from american bass they can handle more power

Posted

The eminence are badass. I had a shit ton of them at one point. Im down to one pair of 6.5s and theyre my favorites by far.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...