Sonic Electronix

My Razorblade Amprack Got The Best Of Me :(**pix***

becareful bro, even if they are stealing your shit, if you have a trap like that and the theift gets hurt they can turn around and sue you for all your worth....

the law is on the crimanls side these days

but either way i love that idea lol total sickness, now just put blood on the rest of the blades so when someone elses gets cut they catch an infection and get gaingreen in the hand and loose fingers, just get a oyster shuckn glove so you wont get cut again

thanks man. I was talking about the whole crook sueing if he got cut while stealing my sh*t topic with my and I might just be uninstalling them. It is true though I could get in A LOT of trouble. I guess boobytraping(sp) is against the law. Say I got pulled over for whatever reason and the cops wanted to look through my rig and they got cut oh man would I be in some deep shit.

I have the amprack bolted down with 4 bolts through the foor and my amps bolted down to the rack so they are pretty secure. I guess I just don't want to risk my shit gettin stolen.

On another note a part of me doesn't care about the risk of being sued. I would love for a thief to get his wrists cut while trying to rob my shit and bleed out on the side of my truck, so I could go out and spit on him in the morning then drive to work knowing my stuff is still there. Its just one less parasite feeding off what we work hard for:angry: I fuckin hate thieves

x2 bro i would take it out for real.

x3. You need to remove that shit. I understand your using that as a theft deterrent. Your going to end up with a lawsuit if a someone was to get hurt. I understand what your trying to do but that's just straight up stupid. Not worth it.

RF_power_product.gif

x3. You need to remove that shit. I understand your using that as a theft deterrent. Your going to end up with a lawsuit if a someone was to get hurt. I understand what your trying to do but that's just straight up stupid. Not worth it.

x4 Even though the stupid theifs deserve every bit of it and more, they will end up fecking you right back.

So take out the razors already lol

So I was running some wires on sunday morning I was even workin on the rack and somehow managed to catch my finger on one of the razors cutting me to the bone. The instant I cut myself I ran upstairs to show my mom. She freaked about seeing the bone then I went into shock and passed the fuck out :mad:

So here is what the amprack looks like, its not pretty but gets the job done and matches the box. I put razorblades over it for anyone tryin to reach in there carelessly and rip my shit out. It works I can tell you that much

... well, someone had to test out the new security system ... :rolleyes:

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

i remember seeing some tv show a long time ago from brazil and they have major anti theift devices in that country, like small pipes plumed to the bottom of the door areas and when the attacker sets off the alarm moments later a big blast from 2-5 nosles shoot out like a 8 ft flame upward toward the attacker lol seting them on fire

maybe you can get an ingition coil from an older car and set it up to turn on with the door opening and have a bare copper wire wound around the prized amps but not touching them but placed so you have to touch them to do the job and if touched bare handed they get 50000 volts thru them warning them to back off and hopefuly deturing the job all together

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

have u ever considered installing those... idk their name off my head, but its something like, pain siren alarm or some crap like that. ive read they sound like those damn fire things that schools have, which are freakin loud as hell and very small in size. now u could install one of those hidden in the airvents aimed towards the driver side and another one aimed to the passanger side, lmao. they wont kno what hit them :lol:

edit: heres what i was talking of http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5367_Directed+513T.html :P

Edited by CynicLos
  • '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

Thats a nice idea, Id love to have seen a "Guy tried to steal my shit and bled out on the side of my car- damn I need to go through a wash" thread, but chances are if ANYONE, even a passenger gets hurt- hell the guy changing your oil- you could get in some major trouble. Yank that stuff out quick. (without losing a finger ;) )

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3