Sundown Audio

Rockford T1k

loganberry

I am planning on running 2 t10001bds on 2 12" DC LVL4's. My t1's are rated at 1400 and just above 1500.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

yup...i would just keep the gains down if ur electrical is not up to par

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

yup...i would just keep the gains down if ur electrical is not up to par

going to run all 0 gauge to all 3 amps, all rockford wire, upgrade battery, and leave alternator since it puts out a good amount of power as it is...might upgrade alt, just not sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

btl is twice the price because it needs twice the power and plays twice as loud. you get what you pay for. i love my LV 4's

so in general the lvl 4 is nice, but i shouldnt expect anything spectacular? for the price tho is there anything that will give me a bit more spl with the same price, im trying to save space (by using 1 sub) but only have the space for a t1000

so im kind of in a bind

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so in general the lvl 4 is nice, but i shouldnt expect anything spectacular? for the price tho is there anything that will give me a bit more spl with the same price, im trying to save space (by using 1 sub) but only have the space for a t1000

so im kind of in a bind

lv 4 is the best for the buck. let me tell you this. my lv 4's hold up WAY better then my old Fi BL did. and im pushing the LV 4's with a RF T3K

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

lv 4 is the best for the buck. let me tell you this. my lv 4's hold up WAY better then my old Fi BL did. and im pushing the LV 4's with a RF T3K

ok, so i guess ill go with the lvl 4, i kno i shouldnt be too worried about db, but could i at least expect 130db with 1 lvl 4 15" and a t1k

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

wondering if any1 knows the "real" output at 1 ohm, i was planning on running this to a dc lvl 4 15" and wondering how it would sound? possibly and db predictions?

I tested my T1Ks at 1400watts & change @ 1ohm. I'll go ahead and predict a 138 from that setup.

well for $600 cuzz that is the cheapest for a t1000d...get a hifonics amp. get the new 1606 to power it

T1Ks can be picked up for around $250 used. When HDA gets goin again they'll have the factory refurbs for $300. An RF T1K will walk all over the over-rated Hifonics 1606. The 1606 is only good for around 1200watts.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg