lol thats what i was told, but it didnt bother me anyhow, my dad had already told me its pretty much meaningless and that theres a slim chance i was ever goign to have to do anything with it. so i just signed and have the lil card in my wallet.

Just thought I would put this info out here....

What is the penalty for not registering?

If you do not register, you could be prosecuted and fined up to $250,000 and/or be put in jail for up to five years. Registration is also a requirement to qualify for Federal student aid, job training benefits, and most Federal employment.

What if I am over age 26 and haven't registered?

Once you reach age 26, it's too late to register. Even though you may not be prosecuted, you will be denied student financial assistance, Federal job training, and most Federal employment unless you can provide convincing evidence to the agency providing the benefit you are seeking, that your failure to register was not knowing and willful.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia