Is the PayPal system effective?

Guest MegaloManiac

Do you believe the paypal system is effective when purchasing something online? Does the paypal system make you feel more comfortable when proceeding with an online transaction?

My opinion:

I believe it is a wonderful system. I honestly feel a lot more comfortable using paypal rather than just posting my creditcard info around. Reason i brought up this thread was because I was trying to buy something from someone and he said he doesnt accept paypal. For 1 i imediately thought he is a scammer, so i stopped conversation right away i just chunked him the deuce via pm and stopped talking to him.  I honestly beleive If you are going to buy something online that the first thing to check for is if they have a paypal account. Its more reassurance than anything else. Just my .02 cents.

Paypal is fine if your the buyer...if your selling beware of some dicks that a month or two after you made a deal file a claim hoping you don't have a tracking number or some thing...Worst part is paypal almost always favors on the buyers side. I've had both good and bad experience with paypal :-

Paypal is fine if your the buyer...if your selling beware of some dicks that a month or two after you made a deal file a claim hoping you don't have a tracking number or some thing...Worst part is paypal almost always favors on the buyers side. I've had both good and bad experience with paypal :-

x2. i got me some free rf hx2's one time. ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

x2. i got me some free rf hx2's one time. ;)

LOL dumbass >:D