2007 Avalanche (Notbagd) Stereo Install Sundown w BC2K

Pictures of the ride as promised post wash. :) My daily driver and pretty much stock exterior, not bad for almost 6 years old.

DSCN1352.jpg

Man nice house and nice truck i love it ..My buddys escalde ext has 2 15s in it and sound killer ill bet yours sounds damn good too

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Great looking Avalanche and a system to match.

Pictures of the ride as promised post wash. :) My daily driver and pretty much stock exterior, not bad for almost 6 years old.

DSCN1352.jpg

Man nice house and nice truck i love it ..My buddys escalde ext has 2 15s in it and sound killer ill bet yours sounds damn good too

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yes I am quite pleased with the turnout of the system. I am glad I listened to my son and went with a ported box.

Any vids of this thing bumping?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived