Are we 100% this is the true ANON ?....

Im just asking.....

There's a comment by an "anon" saying that the video doesn't express the views of ALL of Anonymous. So it may be a smaller group of them.

This is absolutely true. Their are sectors of Anonymous with different views, motives and ultimate goals. Stick your penis in the hive...that hive is Anonymous. It doesn't take the entire hive to remove a threat. Just like the rest of the hive doesn't agree on every aspect of the issue in the Steubenville Ohio rape case. Maybe from the moral standponit it is agreed upon that rape is never okay, however some of the great lengths KnighSec goes to expose those involved and publicly DoX them, is frowned upon by Anon's as a general collective. Point is the infrastructure is definitely strong however not always completely focused as one.

However, I admit that one of the pitfalls of Anonymity as a whole is this. With no "queen bee" per se, the swarm has no particular guided direction at times. This is when our smaller factions break off and do some rogue activities frowned upon by the general population and media. This is when you read about Anonyous hacking credit card info etc... A large, "leaderless" entity that first has to call each other into line, rather than take a direct order from the top, is the reason some Anon activities take a while to gain momentum. Punishment from within Anonymous cannot be handed down through ranks when rank doesn't exist. Each individual is responsible for his/her own consequences that can be incurred from Anon activities and/or rogue activities as an avid anon supporter. Unless the punishment is viewed as an injustice at which point Anons will support fellow anons in a struggle to pursue what IS justice for that individual.

See how hazy that all even sounds? Anons may come and go as they please, supporting a cause or remaining silent until the cause for them has been declared. Anons are one and none. Anons are your teachers, your musicians, coaches, soccer moms, your neighbors. You don't join Anonymous, Anonymous joins you. If you want to be Anonymous then you already are. Standing up for a cause is half the battle. You don't have to be a hacker Anon, just stand up for what you believe in, voice it out loud and if a cause is calling you, get out there on your feet and join it to be a part of something bigger than all of us. If you can get the support of the people, then you have the support of Anonymous.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

There are a lot of Anon imposter videos. I have not seen this posted on Anon's facebook, so it makes me wonder.

Not at all talking shit to you by any means at all, but I want to clarify something for you.

True that some Anons do use FB for free press and to gain ground spreading some info, never think for a second that an Anonymous video isn't legit just because it wasn't posted on FB. Anon activists do not like F.B.I. book to begin with. Only social organizing anons and they are usually last to know anything about activities. I suggest following @YourAnonNews or AnonCentral on Twitter for verified information that is up to the minute.

There are a lot of Anon imposter vids...you sure are right about that. Pretty easy to weed through them and determine what is and isn't legit, like I said just follow the right entities on Twitter. @YourAnonNews is a shared account amongst different sectors that you will learn of...if you so choose to know more.

Wow I joined SMD forums and in less than 24 hours I've had a chance to talk sub enclosure tuning, firearms/ammunition choice for self defence and Anon stuff...I really feel at home here. I like you guys already. Definitely sticking around here.

Wow I joined SMD forums and in less than 24 hours I've had a chance to talk sub enclosure tuning, firearms/ammunition choice for self defence and Anon stuff...I really feel at home here. I like you guys already. Definitely sticking around here.

As long as you're cool,follow the rules and dont act like a dingbat you'll be fine bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

As long as you're cool,follow the rules and dont act like a dingbat you'll be fine bro

Yeah you won't hear any flack from me. I talk a lot though...when I post, I post with a reason. Either I've got some good info to share or I need some info to be shared. Either way I often and you will too, catch me going into way too much detail. I do it because I want to be clear the first time, so as not to waste time repeating or clarifying stuff. Truth is though, sometimes all the extra words to read from me, just bores people and leads to worse confusion than if I had kept it short. Does that make sense?

Because of my long written comments anywhere and everywhere, my friends have thus dubbed me "Essay", not like the hispanic sounding word. Unfortunately I was gifted with a fast thinking mind and even faster typing fingers that allow me to assault you all with extra reading material when the two gifts come together...haha

I should stop now. I bet from the outside looking in all you guys are thinking, "so this must be what ADHD looks like when it's typed". I don't have ADHD, I'm just happy to find this place and I don't have lots of free time to post, so why not make the most of when I can right? I'll simmer down soon and settle in. Bear with me.

Archived