wellington Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 saw this at ross last night almost got t-boned a week ago and wanted to get a dashcam needs a little bracing because it's loose and rattles, but works as it is for the most part gonna get some daytime (overcast :\) footage today probably. ipod touch's work a lot better in sunlight 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
KMS Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 LOL! I just made a thread about this. Looking to get the same setup because of idiots on the road. I'm looking for a window mount as we speak. lol Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
wellington Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 LOL! I just made a thread about this. Looking to get the same setup because of idiots on the road. I'm looking for a window mount as we speak. lol damn haha try ross if they have those in your area or ebay I'll check the other ross and let you know if they have this one and I'll sell it to you for actual cost + shipping if you like. not the best but damn good for $8! They also had a tablet version for the same price. worked with the ipod but was simply too much extra material blocking the windshield IMO 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
donovanl12 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Cool, I bought the Fat Gecko Mini suction cup mount after SnowDrifter did. I like recording me driving. I use a knock off of a Go Pro but I can also use any other camera with the threading for a screw.
audiA6_audio Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 wow pretty suprised about the video quality. thats a pretty neat idea for sure. wouldnt be a bad thing to do this in my car, im in maine so everyone drives like they own the road..
iceman1575 Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 Hm, not a bad idea. Just need a 64GB iTouch and a hardwired power cable lol POTATO!
Red-navi-916 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I use my go pro but theRe is a dope dash camera on Amazon like 80$ re records every 15 mins so u put a 16gig card in there ur solid BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.