Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Just got the block back from the machine shop, now I can finally start putting the motor together!!!

2013-06-21133515_zps807037ef.jpg

2013-06-21134255_zpsd45978eb.jpg

Dude that looks awesome! You gotta show off that work, don't cover it with a beauty panel!

Lol thanks man, I'm still gonna paint the tank to lighten it up a bit and throw a bunch of purple LEDs in there so you can see everything functioning, then all the old factory metal that is left will get undercoated.

nice!

do you plan on adding more subs in the future? they look like they want some brothers and sisters LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

nice!

do you plan on adding more subs in the future? they look like they want some brothers and sisters LOL

lol not in this car, the next car is gonna be straight crazy.

I figure if I want to go stupid loud in this car just do 2 AA SMDs on a 7.5k lol

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say that man. You stick around here and stay active and you can snatch up votes left and right, I love your build..... just wish I had the time (and money) to do something like this :(

I wouldn't say that man. You stick around here and stay active and you can snatch up votes left and right, I love your build..... just wish I had the time (and money) to do something like this :(

Thanks for the kind words man, i was feeling kind of discouraged that day, i had about 5 votes at first then lost to 45 votes for a damn wine barrel box lol

Dammmmmm nice work. .I love the progress ;) ;) ;)

Thanks!!!! Motor is goin in next week, gonna try to get some good demo videos

Awesome awesome Build !!!

Love the Purple on that Wheels, turned aout epic !

Thanks man!! Ive been eye-ballin this color online for a while, finally made it happen.

Archived