purplesyrup Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 New lower tune, Here is the slowed down track I used, Sinna Ft Casino "Mandown" then I slowed it down. I am taking requests on slowed tracks, let me know. I will eventually have this setup where I can slow a track to be optimized for my cars tuning, (which would mean making the track straight from the computer in the car) But its working out great so far "earballing it"
moh.vze.com Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 Lol @ the Barrel. "If you were stuck on an island and can only bring one item, what would it be?" DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
purplesyrup Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 Lol. "If you were stuck on an island and can only bring one item, what would it be?" haha love it Dont get me wrong, I love have tons of subs, but I also like to make 1 sub............ sound like that
shogen Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 sub looks violent!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
purplesyrup Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 sub looks violent!!! Thanks man, I wish some of you could hear this in person, I dont know hardly anyone that appreciates what it takes to do that with 1 sub, and out of a wine barrel.
purplesyrup Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 Here is some more MURDER BASS
armykyle1 Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 barrel is pretty sick TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
purplesyrup Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 barrel is pretty sick Thanks man, if you look at my build log on here you will see it was not easy and took couple months working on it after work everyday to do it, I would be up till 3 am every day curing the fiber glass cause it was too cold out, using a heat lamp. The enclosure is concrete solid though with those 20x tempered steel rings holding it together.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.