Sonic Electronix

Who's got a 2G Eclipse?

Yea dude I have 4 SA-15'a and was asking how much potential airspace I have with the seats out for a wall.

Oh whoops! My apologies man, maybe I was just tired haha, I would say 3 in a slotted would be pushing it. You won't be able to fit four.. If you'd like I can take pictures with my seats down. (Although my box is in)

Dang well we'll see when I actually can measure everything. Maybe I ought to sell them and get two big 18's.. Hmm.

E34 540iT/6

3 15's would result in a little more cone area than 2 18's. So as long as you have the room, I would throw 3 15's in there. Depending on the kind of 18's you'd get, you would be looking at roughly the same amount of air space for 2 of them as you would with your 3 SA-15's, give or take a little.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

3 15's would result in a little more cone area than 2 18's. So as long as you have the room, I would throw 3 15's in there. Depending on the kind of 18's you'd get, you would be looking at roughly the same amount of air space for 2 of them as you would with your 3 SA-15's, give or take a little.

But 3 suuubbbssss hahaha it hurts my eyes and brain. But we'll see haha.. I really just want to use all 4 ha. They'll be on a little over 4k rms... 2 BC2000's.

E34 540iT/6

I'm even starting to second guess the 3... Ill take pics today for ya.

Wat. Okay. Urgle

I have a hard enough time fitting a 15 in the trunk with all panels removed.. If you go to my build log I posted you'll get a better idea of how much room there is!

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I don't know how much space with the seat out but I have 4 10's in mine, in 5^3 ft, in the cargo area, below the top of the seats, and still have some room around it. I'm guessing I could have pulled another 3-4^3 ft out of just the cargo area if I needed to with keeping below the top of the back seat.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived