Second Skin Audio

SA12s? that much of a difference?

I have 2 RE SEx 12s in a prefab Bbox ported box, professional audio guy said the prefab is actually very closse to the specs desired by these subs. they are powered by an alpine pdx 1000.

the setup is in a 2010 malibu and can see VERY slight vibration in the outside trunk panel from them but was wondering if going to two SA12s would make that much of a difference. the dealer i go through is a JL audio guy and said my subs and the w6s were like comparing apples to oranges. can that make that much of a difference? and after getting them i may end up getting a second amp or going with the

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100 instead and getting rid of the pdx. I can get this amp for like $250, for that much power is it too good to be true?

Are these amps good quality? or should i stick with my pdx and just add a second amp for the setup?

3. Will 2 Sundown SA12s handle all of that power and can i wire them to 1 ohm (mean i would have to buy the 4 ohm SA12s, correct?)

Thanks in advance!

Thank you all in advance!

the sa's can handle a pdx 1000 for each sub easy. and if you are going to run 2 amps you will need D4 models wired to 2 ohm. but if you get a second amp i would get another pdx

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

crazy is what it will sound like. thats like competition stuff. but when you aren't bumping you do have good quality stuff that should sound great. those are good subs so just adjust your amplifier appropriately

2006 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0l-Rockford Fosgate 6x8s 3-ways- Sundown Audio SA-8- 3.64ft3 tline box in naked mdf- Kicker zx750.1- 0/1 Gauge wires- Pioneer head unit stuff to come:16 steve meade 18's7 rockford fosgate t15000bdcpa fleet of escaladeslol jk new car?

Archived