How would you rate yours at 520w on sq and spl? Ive got a Sa-8v2 with a hifonics hfi1000d (pushin 650w rms) and it sounds good but, it is my first set up and ive never had anything else to compare it to (and its in a 0.64ft3 box slot ported @35hz).
Thanks, the fs being so high was the main reason that I questioned how they sounded at lower frequencies. When I model things up in winisd, it usually seems that the higher the fs, the worse the lower response ends up. But I am still trying to figure alot of this stuff out and am well aware that I don't understand the relationship of all the t/s parameters and how they affect performance. If I go with the e-8v3's I may buy the hifonics amp, but if for some reason I end up with the sa series I would probably get teh aq amp.
Hifonics makes up to a 4200w amp which sounds like enough for any SA series sub.