Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

As the title says, who's running the m2 level 6's? I want to know what power you are using and if anyone got them with the carbon fiber cone and cap.

Zack,

Come to Indy.....I have 2 full cf lvl 6s we will power up in a few weeks on a pair of 9.0s

Hell yeah! I sent you a PM

Thanks for posting these vids guys!!! Awesome!

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 465 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...