Second Skin Audio

New box design for HCCA122, please check!

Purple I believe I had it set at 3.7 cubes in winisd. I'm gonna try to work with the size of it tonight. Could the port be a problem? It's 12.5 x 3 x 30. I am new to building boxes but I thought you get a higher output with some of the bigger boxes.

Purple I believe I had it set at 3.7 cubes in winisd. I'm gonna try to work with the size of it tonight. Could the port be a problem? It's 12.5 x 3 x 30. I am new to building boxes but I thought you get a higher output with some of the bigger boxes.

You do, but you also can really narrow down the frequency response.

can you post a pic of you graph showing the hz on it/?

XS-power1.jpg

Yessir, I work till 5 then have some things I gotta get done after work. Ill try to mess with it and get the pic posted tonight!

Yessir, I work till 5 then have some things I gotta get done after work. Ill try to mess with it and get the pic posted tonight!

Archived