Are u a kid? Soo you would rather have your car shutting off at 75mph with hid's then not shut off with stock?.

You obviously have an issue so if you don't want help and suggestions why even bring your problem up?

I asked u to put the stock lights in to see if the HIDS are causing that problem,

Also do you have a system that can maybe be the problem too, a slit power wire possibly

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i would check all your ground connections. and maybe even try disconnecting the hid's and power on the lights to see. it may not be from the hid's but other parts of the lighting system.

sounds like it could definately cause some safety issues not just for you but other drivers on the road.

mentally unstable but otherwise just messed up :)

it doesnt do it every time i use them maybe like once a month. ive also figured out that it could just be moisture for some reason. because thats then they usuallt seem to do it never when its warm and dry. id rather it shut it off and start right back up than not be able to see 10 ft in front of me, ive checked all the system wires its all good

Archived