LordFapa Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fBMkdhLZz7k&feature=m-ch-fea
Kyblack76 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 It wont load for me !!!???... Ive seen/heard about this on FB. Ill see if i can watch it there..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 That sounds really nice. Seems to dig, and hit a nice range... Nice..... really nice. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LordFapa Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 Thanx Everyone!!! It turned out really well!!! It does play every note I can throw at it, I could not ask for more from the subs.
ccmotox99 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 good looking build. the box is so tiny, whats the cubic ft ? -playing with different setups
LordFapa Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 good looking build. the box is so tiny, whats the cubic ft ? Final volume after displacement is 1.43cuft per sub, 5.72 total
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 And it's sealed correct? I think they do VERY well with such an enclosure. I'm still impressed ... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LordFapa Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 And it's sealed correct? I think they do VERY well with such an enclosure. I'm still impressed ... Yes, it is sealed. I made it so I could have a false floor so the wife can still pick up groceries, put the stroller in the car, etc.... I was happy with the 146.4db on the TL sealed on the dash. Tested it only one hour after it was operational, couldn`t wait lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.