AqFi Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Hey! I finally finished installing my sub and amp and now it's time to get a new set of speakers but I don't have a lot of knowledge about them. I need a set of 6.5 components and I'm planning on just running them of my head unit. I don't have a ton of money and I'm not looking for the absolute best speakers so if anyone has any suggestions on what would sound good it would be much appreciated. I would like to stay around the $125 range and if it matters at all I have a single fi ssd 12 on an Aq 1200D
tlsrcs Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 These were recommend to me by a member that swears by them I am probably going with them. This is the cheapest I have found them also. Hope it helps http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccb3c4dd2
tlsrcs Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 I ment to say also is on Sonics site those get amazing reviews!
AqFi Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 These were recommend to me by a member that swears by them I am probably going with them. This is the cheapest I have found them also. Hope it helps http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccb3c4dd2 for some reason when i click on the link it's giving me an error. Could you check to make sure that it's the right link? and thanks for the response
AqFi Posted January 18, 2013 Author Report Posted January 18, 2013 Based on the reviews they seems like really solid speakers but they are a little bit more than I want to spend. Has anyone heard any good things about the incriminator audio 6.5 I series?
From_the_Valley Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 How about the new Crescendo cz series
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 those Crescendo's look good... you could also try these,get SE to do a price match on them... http://www.onlinecar...te_T1675-S.aspx http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_60498_Rockford-Fosgate-T1675-S.html BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
AqFi Posted February 2, 2013 Author Report Posted February 2, 2013 thanks for the replies. I've looked at the CZ series before and I'm almost afraid to buy them because of how cheap they are! Those rockfords also look really good especially for the price. My only concern is how hard would it be to mount the 6 3/4'' woofers in my door?
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 thanks for the replies. I've looked at the CZ series before and I'm almost afraid to buy them because of how cheap they are! Those rockfords also look really good especially for the price. My only concern is how hard would it be to mount the 6 3/4'' woofers in my door? Those Crescendo's are good quality,they just price them lower than the big companies to help out people working with smaller budgets but still want good quality speakers. I'm pretty sure the RF 6 3/4 are the same mounting size as the 6.5's are. BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.