Sundown Audio

cadence zrs-c9 amp question on input rcas

85buickrivi

i just bought q cadence zrs-c9 amp for my highs and its a 4 channel amp on the rcas input there all the same color just says channel 1 2 3 4 and my pioneer head unit is a deh-p9400bh and has front, rear, sub rca outputs that are red,white question is how do i connect them to the amp correctly??? i never had a amp with same color RCAs also amp says (bi-polar japanese sanken outputs whats that?? any help would be greatly appreciated

1 2 3 4

L R L R

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Hold on there, I jumped the gun. What speakers are you running? Also only front or front and rear?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i plan on running four selenium 6w4p with the amp bridged i got my speakers running in 2 banks with the ++ and -- to drop the ohms to 4 i donno how i should run the rcas front or front and rear

If it was me, And all speakers are in the front I would use a y splitter on the front Rca's and put channels 1 & 2 as left and 3 & 4 as right.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

i got one speaker in each door and one in each rear corner of the backseats i got the left side hooked together (driver side) and the right side (passenger side) hooked together. so run that amp on the front rca output?? and use a splitter on the amp side to split 1 red to 2 reds and 1 white to 2 whites??? to run both outputs on the amp??? just wanna make sure i hook it up right i dont wanna blow up anything

Archived