Jump to content

Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

so only update is i have spent 2500 on the jeep in the last week thats about it there might be some pics next week

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

i bet its the i-6 stroker

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

No I should have got then it was only 700 more but I was scraping to get this

So what Happend is I thru a rod thru my oil pan on the 23rd and no I have been car lass cuznthe blazer is down to so I bought this motor just so I have wheels

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

damn it would have been well worth getting the stroker much more ass for cheap.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

Yeah I know but I needed the motor and didn't have the cash it's ok the money I didn't spend on it will be going towards my end of the summer project

Truss rear dana 35 c clip

35s

6" springs

New adjustable track bar cuz mine sucks

And new drive shafts from Tom woods

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

your the dana 35c is not work upgrading at all. i broke my 35 right away, now running a non clip dana 35 its a little stronger, if i were you id look for a 44 our of a tj so you could have a direct swap. I wheel the hell out of my jeep when i can, my dad runs the 8.8 in the rear of his xj.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1389 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...