Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things

Nice WJ glad to see you didnt put some "24z on it dawg". LOL

I say paint the wheel weights gloss black and get some chrome center caps and shell look even better. Made a big difference on my ZJ doing the wheel weights black and center caps covering the rusty parts in the center. Atleast do the wheel weights ;)

Just a friendly suggestion other than that what lift kit is that and I see 32s what width are you running?

Nice WJ glad to see you didnt put some "24z on it dawg". LOL

I say paint the wheel weights gloss black and get some chrome center caps and shell look even better. Made a big difference on my ZJ doing the wheel weights black and center caps covering the rusty parts in the center. Atleast do the wheel weights ;)

Just a friendly suggestion other than that what lift kit is that and I see 32s what width are you running?

Thanks I'm going to do black lugs paint the weights black and do black center caps and the tiers are 10.5 wide

GuEMAcB.png

Looks good Nick...

I have a spot for JEPs.....

Well done..

Do you off road? Like really off road? Are you locked up? We have MOAB here,.. which, if you know,,,.. then you know...

This is my first off road vehicle the plain is to lock the front

We have mostly mud here I have to travel north for rocks

My dream is to mohab one day but I recently got laid off from my job so no money for a cross country Tripp lol

GuEMAcB.png

Archived