killallblue Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 To help with tucking tier did some trimming only pics I got are of the back ill grab some for the front Before cut After
COLTON94 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Looks good, i wish my sis would sell me her jeep
PsychoSoundz Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 looking good man. glad you back on the road.
98GCLimited Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Nice WJ glad to see you didnt put some "24z on it dawg". LOL I say paint the wheel weights gloss black and get some chrome center caps and shell look even better. Made a big difference on my ZJ doing the wheel weights black and center caps covering the rusty parts in the center. Atleast do the wheel weights Just a friendly suggestion other than that what lift kit is that and I see 32s what width are you running?
killallblue Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Nice WJ glad to see you didnt put some "24z on it dawg". LOL I say paint the wheel weights gloss black and get some chrome center caps and shell look even better. Made a big difference on my ZJ doing the wheel weights black and center caps covering the rusty parts in the center. Atleast do the wheel weights Just a friendly suggestion other than that what lift kit is that and I see 32s what width are you running? Thanks I'm going to do black lugs paint the weights black and do black center caps and the tiers are 10.5 wide
killallblue Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 O and the lift kit is a rough country 4" long arm
Kyblack76 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 Looks good Nick... I have a spot for JEPs..... Well done.. Do you off road? Like really off road? Are you locked up? We have MOAB here,.. which, if you know,,,.. then you know... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
killallblue Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Looks good Nick... I have a spot for JEPs..... Well done.. Do you off road? Like really off road? Are you locked up? We have MOAB here,.. which, if you know,,,.. then you know... This is my first off road vehicle the plain is to lock the front We have mostly mud here I have to travel north for rocks My dream is to mohab one day but I recently got laid off from my job so no money for a cross country Tripp lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.