ThreehundredC Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 gunna need alot of power/speakers to get deep with no doors for presure but the whole jeep is great!
killallblue Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 Yeah it will be a fun diffrent build I have the 2 xls I'll get better pic tomorrow and tomorrow the lift starts when I get off work
mrd6 Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 You dont think you'll hate having the wall when you wheel? I know its been sketchy for me before and i mostly just take my truck on mild trails My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
killallblue Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 I'm going to bolt it down I see no problem with it
cg2694 Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 have you had any vibration from the jeep being lifted 4 inches? 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited Pioneer deh7200 hd speakers are stock for now Rockford Fosgate t2500 Fi Sp4 15 fully loaded xs power 680
killallblue Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 I havent done it yet I'm starting it tonight thoe
zayres29 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 My mom had a limited when I was a kid I'm always partial to these Jeeps Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.