Pro7 Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s407/Pro77777/?action=view¤t=20130119_164611.mp4 I know its from the line out converter cuz the thing is a piece of junk but what would make that happen? Even if I shut the radio off then there is no noise but once I pull the key out it plays a full out, what sounds like 0db 50hz tone I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Pro7 Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Ok nevermind I cant get the video to work and I'm just gonna get a new loc. What should I get to replace it? I dont want to spend like $100 if I dont have to I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
dereileak Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 the dd1 uses a 40hz tone 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
Pro7 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 I didnt even have the cd in tho! Or anything for that matter. It was really weird but I'm just gonna return the pac loc cuz I ordered a rf bld and that should fix it. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
dereileak Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 I didnt even have the cd in tho! Or anything for that matter. It was really weird but I'm just gonna return the pac loc cuz I ordered a rf bld and that should fix it. oh, ha ha, damn, must be picking up noise in the rca's or the power wire, which would lead to a bad LOC 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
finkster Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 you can try wiring an amp turn off relay. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Pro7 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 Its weird cuz its not consgant noise and its only when I pull the keys out of the ignition. Ive never heard of that happening to anyone. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Pro7 Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 you can try wiring an amp turn off relay. I'll wait for the rf bld to come in and if that doesnt fix it then I'll try a relay. I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.