BIG 3 DONE!!

Guys - look at it like this. I've been upgrading charging systems in high powered car audio systems for over twenty years now. I've totally gutted vehicles that looked pretty but had non-stop equipment failures and completely re-wired them from the ground up.

Case in point - the rep firm I worked for from '00 - '02 commissioned a very reputable award winning installer to build our demo van. It had 10,000 watts of power and (10) HX2 15" woofers. Every time it went out, it took out at least one amp and sometimes more. I had am amp fail on me at a parking lot event and after explaining to everyone after that one of the amps was not working, I pulled the plug on it and drove it home (literally). The next day I called the rep principal and told him that I was going to rip it apart and fix it. The list of things I fixed in regards to power delivery was so long it's not even worth going into. Ten years later, that van will still rip your head off and has NEVER had an amp of woofer failure since.

Guys, I know what I'm doing. My products are a direct reflection of that. I began doing "Big 3 Upgrades" long before there was a name for it. I've refined the process to the nth degree and my kits WORK. If you elect to buy one of my kits, and you install it per the included directions, you will get the best results possible the first time around. You will not spend three days asking your buddies what they think you should do, spend three more days hunting down the bargain cable, spend a whole day in your driveway trying to get it all to somewhat work. Rather, you open the box, begin the installation, and an hour or two later you're DONE.

My products are priced competitively and reasonably and I'll stake my reputation on them. Remember - the best price is rarely the best value. You absolutely get what you pay for. And don't forget, SMD Members get a 10% discount on all purchases, Big 3 Upgrade Kits included.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Next do the Big 5, or big 10. I have the Big 15 done twice! The added 100lbs of 4/0 make my honda hook up much better in the 1/4.

OFFICIAL TRACK TIMES: 30seconds @ 67MPH

Archived