Jump to content

Kicker COMP VS WALLSOCKET!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

just left a comment on the video

"i think this is the most bestest video i've ever seen"

I just did also "Kicker who?? what??
Posted

POP! LOL! haha

Nissan Frontier

10" Cadence Midbass

8" Cadnece Midrange

Bullet tweets

2 Re audio Sxx 15 Subs

Mechman 270a

2 Re XT4000deV3 mono 1600 rms

1 Re XT400deV3 Bridged 350x2

2 Cadence 175.4 Bridged 350x2

Audiomaxx and Stinger 0,4,8,12 awg wires

Dynamat sound deadeners

My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...__+1999 +nissan

Posted

Bro my boy has two of those subs and they broke all his glass on an Audiobahn 12,000w amp!

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Some one needs to make a gif of this!

Posted

i bet we would use that gif pretty often in some of these noob posts lol

Fine Ill make one lol :)

Posted

i bet we would use that gif pretty often in some of these noob posts lol

Oh I'll be saving it for the "Can I wire my BOSS at .3 to my L7s!???" threads for certain :)

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...