Carbon Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160365-smd-official-gif-thread/ come to the dark side
8ight Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 http://www.stevemead...ial-gif-thread/ come to the dark side YES! I'm gonna hate
purplesyrup Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 I think a smoking flea-market amp gif is also in order. Will have to find a suitable video clip. Dammit we're gonna have a gif thread on our hands soon. Hey man, i've got that video of my eclipse amp on fire
purplesyrup Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 can some one make a gif of that?
8ight Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 DAMN! That's a good one too. Would love to have a gif of that smoke all rising in the first part of the video. I'm gonna hate
SoundFreakk Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I'm on it It's in the GIF thread bro Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
purplesyrup Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 great ideas coming out of here, lol
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 can some one make a gif of that? dude that sucks.. good thing you went back out there BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
purplesyrup Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 can some one make a gif of that? dude that sucks.. good thing you went back out there yea, all that happened within 1 minute of me leaving the car, it was 1AM, I forgot somthing in my car, ran back out there, smelled smoke, was like of shit, plopped the seat down to find that
purplesyrup Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 I apologize for this, but I had to bump this, because of the hilariousness of the original video, dont want anyone to miss it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.