Diamond audio amp

Message sent

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Good morning bump.... Somebody buy me so we can process 360.3 style

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump back up 165 plus ship...

Bump this up need it gone got bills to pay

No reasonable offer will be rejected

Bumpp

Well we'll welllll wat do we have here.... Ooooo a great deal.. Buy me

Bumppp

Just clamped this doing 778 wts rms at 2.1 ohms (13v) which is well over the rated power at that ohm load!

Ttt

Archived