Mario928 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I am looking for a pair of tweeter doors sails for my 03 Mazda Protege 5. Here are the pics of what i am looking for. If anyone has a place where i can get them please pm me. I already went to my local salvage and did not find anything. I will appreciate if you guys can give me a hand on this thanks. I forgot to mention that it doesn't have to be a 2003 it can be a 02 or a regular Protege sedan. I also dont need the tweeters. http://www.mazdas247...m-2003-Protege5 Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Mario928 Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 bump Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
SnowDrifter Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Have you gone to the dealership and asked? If I need a part like that, I go to my local Subaru dealer and they can order pretty much anything ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Mario928 Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 Have you gone to the dealership and asked? If I need a part like that, I go to my local Subaru dealer and they can order pretty much anything Yep around 167 for the pair. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Mario928 Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 I found what i was looking for. Case closed Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.