basshead19 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I drive an 02 impala and I'm in the market for a new double din headunit. Any suggestions on a nice one? I'm not wanting a cheap piece of shit but I'm not looking to break the bank. Something in the range of 500-600. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks
Beanz Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Does brand matter at all?? I just picked up a pioneer Avh-x4500 and i love it works great and has 4v preouts and does waht i need..I got mine for about 380 That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Nikitaaa Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I know I recommend it in every thread like this but the head unit in my signature is amazing and will do everything you expect it to without a problem for under your price range.. good luck! 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
basshead19 Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Brand doesn't matter as long as its a nice headunit
Beanz Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Yeah man check out the pioneers man there great units..I mean the volume knob are buttons rather than a knob i know that kinda pisses people off but oh well i can live with ti lol That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
basshead19 Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 I'm definantly going to look into pioneers guys. I greatly appreciate yalls help!
Beanz Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 No problem man That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
knowledge Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 pm going your way REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.