Second Skin Audio

Can I use 2 different sets of subs on 1 amp

purplehaiz

I wouldn't. Different impedances, different t/s specs, different box requirements - cancellation and unequal amounts of power

That's all I seen at the sound comp in my hometown this year. People runnin 2 12s and a single 15 on the same amp or 2 different band pass subs on the passenger side of a single cab truck stacked on eachother.... I was like uuuuhhhhh..... What?

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Guy in my town actually had about 4 sets of 12s, each set was a different brand than the others, all prefab boxes. He said he wanted to hit a 150. I sat in it, maybe a 140?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Lol that's how y hometown was. Best stereo there was a single mtx thunder 15 on 1000w xD I giggled when I had my single 15" Cadence hit higher on 500w. Kids I tell ya.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Guy in my town actually had about 4 sets of 12s, each set was a different brand than the others, all prefab boxes. He said he wanted to hit a 150. I sat in it, maybe a 140?

Would love to see a pic of this!

Archived