AA-Foo Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 I just noticed....The FI Team subs dont have spaced spiders. I know went i first got my Sp4 and didnt have it i ran into problems. Sent it back to get it added and it made a huge difference. Did you get the coils put on yet? We shall all see soon someone's gonna be loud The reason behind the spaced spider is that the sp4 coil doesnt have the support to keep the coil balanced and straight while its in the gap that is why the team meefers are not space cause they consist of 6 nomex spiders instead of 5 like the sp4 so thus the 6 dont need any spacing at all 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
AA-Foo Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 did you install those springs? If so how do you like them? I got a pair on the way should be ready next week Soon I just came back from SBN! so i didnt have nothing going on but after this week you will see my build alot on here !! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
flarobbie Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 crazy looking build bro!! cant wait to see the end result.
AA-Foo Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 crazy looking build bro!! cant wait to see the end result. thanks planning to do 4 -15s Team Fi 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Wait i thought it was 2 15s Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
TheBetterMethod Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 So I have to be on the team to get the Secret subs? How do I get on that team!?!?!? ...continue awesomeness. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 if yall found a way to make a 12 version of anything even remotely close to these subs I would totally FIND a way to get a second or even third alt in my car just so I could run a pair of them in my trunk lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CortezDTV Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 You don't have to be on team to get subs.... But good luck with the price tag. U gotta pay for the biggest baddest sub in the market! Now hurry up and finish! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
CortezDTV Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 if yall found a way to make a 12 version of anything even remotely close to these subs I would totally FIND a way to get a second or even third alt in my car just so I could run a pair of them in my trunk lolThey doCalled mayhems if you want aa N2 if you want Fi and daily N3 if u think u have huge cohones (balls) and about 5k for each sub SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I said something close to THESE lol he's putting 10k on each sub, I'm already planning on putting almost 4k on the subs I've got planned to put in my trunk right now... was debating on doing 5.5k but idk if they can handle that for more than just burps and I'm not looking for a burp machine Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.