CortezDTV Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 How much are u clamping? I put 3300 to each oft n2s and they laughed at it..... U need to look at the mayhem, I wouldn't get a 12" sub with a 4" coil. Just asking for problems! SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I haven't done it yet that's my plans in the works once I have money. I wouldn't get a 12" sub with a 4" coil. Just asking for problems!I've heard that... don't really understand though why is that? I thought a bigger coil was supposed to be a good thing Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
fox_racin4 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 So I have to be on the team to get the Secret subs? How do I get on that team!?!?!? ...continue awesomeness. YOU dont ask to be on the team, Your are asked to be on the team Hope that mskes sence lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
CortezDTV Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 So I have to be on the team to get the Secret subs? How do I get on that team!?!?!? ...continue awesomeness. YOU dont ask to be on the team, Your are asked to be on the team Hope that makes sence lol Or just be an asshole aaahahaha this asshole thing is killin me SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
fox_racin4 Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Never said i was a nice guy Lolol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
kevgnar Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Any official specs on those 'meefers' yet? I was like WTF -another sp4 then seen the big meefer rape the sp4 into tears just by sitting next to it lol On 2/27/2013 at 9:21 AM, Swordlordboy1234 said: Who needs electrical! It's a bc3500... They make power out of hopes and dreams of children 1990 Oldsmobile Cuttlas Cruiser- New build coming soon!!
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Any official specs on those 'meefers' yet? I was like WTF -another sp4 then seen the big meefer rape the sp4 into tears just by sitting next to it lolreally big ass mofo with a really high ass mofo'n RMS and a heavy ass mofo'n motor Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
AA-Foo Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 lol yes Attention Everyone Build UPDATE!! This build Will Consist of 2 more Team Fi Woofers! Total of 4 15s! STAY TUNED! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
bassfreake Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 lol yes Attention Everyone Build UPDATE!! This build Will Consist of 2 more Team Fi Woofers! Total of 4 15s! STAY TUNED! so does that mean you're upping to 40kw too? or just not putting as much juice to the woofers as originally planned? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CortezDTV Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 So I take it not a trunk build anymore? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.