Jump to content

Mazda 6 - 20,000 Watt Build - 2- 15s


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn bro 20 cuft seriously? I mean I guess when I think about it that sounds right when you're doing 4 15s that's alot of sub... but for a guy that's pretty much strictly trunk build and the next box I'm doing is lookin at around 3.5-4 cuft... 20 sounds very impressive lol though I guess the 4th that I'm planning on making for 2 15s for a friend of mine will be pretty close to that... but still lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

yeah its not really 20 cubic ft all the 4 15s need is 11.75 but if u think about it you need to take account for the port and stuff like that and bracing etc.. and oh thats pretty cool..!

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Posted

Oh i thought you were saying it was 20 gross. That's not quite as bad then lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

Heres a little update! new suspension! 1,800lbs capacity for rear and battery bank along with amps and wall should be plenty!

537770_10200445354634884_298693649_n.jpg

539786_10200445354914891_2084209859_n.jp

i have been looking for aftermarket springs for my mitsu! which company makes them??? i have been looking all over for a better stiffer spring!

Posted

Heres a little update! new suspension! 1,800lbs capacity for rear and battery bank along with amps and wall should be plenty!

537770_10200445354634884_298693649_n.jpg

539786_10200445354914891_2084209859_n.jp

i have been looking for aftermarket springs for my mitsu! which company makes them??? i have been looking all over for a better stiffer spring!

coilsprings.com. I just recieved my pair as well

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

426385_10200704206906029_768120266_n.jpg

392901_10200704201425892_1439759791_n.jp

598969_10200704203985956_1754628745_n.jp

426438_10200704201105884_1727557281_n.jp

600153_10200704200625872_318027946_n.jpg

580506_10200704200065858_240144445_n.jpg

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Posted

Heres a little update! new suspension! 1,800lbs capacity for rear and battery bank along with amps and wall should be plenty!

537770_10200445354634884_298693649_n.jpg

539786_10200445354914891_2084209859_n.jp

i have been looking for aftermarket springs for my mitsu! which company makes them??? i have been looking all over for a better stiffer spring!

coilsprings.com. I just recieved my pair as well

Yepp! mine are for 1800 lbs!! :D

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Posted

I'm getting coil springs from them for my upgrade too. looking at 800lbs right now. Might get more depends if I wind up changing my plans again lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

yeah id give ur self head room for your springs

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...