mcnaught82 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Hey steve, Im in Sacramento almost every week. I take my friend out to Rancho Cordova to the VA hospital out there. Could I possibly stop by sometime and get a demo of your Tahoe and Lexus? Team Deadly Hertz
Kyblack76 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 His pms are usually closed/locked. Id call his shop. Or, id ask a mod here to speak in your behave. And then maybe set something up. Thats how i would do it. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SoundFreakk Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Lol I guess he isn't that happy with his phone number all over the internet Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
mcnaught82 Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 Damn, thanks for the quick response.. I tried the PM but they are locked, Ill try asking a mod, or does anybody have a number to his shop? Team Deadly Hertz
Kyblack76 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 No idea he had a shop to call ??? Where do you think he does his vids from? His moms basement? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Carbon Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Lol I guess he isn't that happy with his phone number all over the internet 500+ calls a day 1-800-CallSMD
Kyblack76 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Lol I guess he isn't that happy with his phone number all over the internet 500+ calls a day 1-800-CallSMD lol .. Right... If it was me... i would as a MOD to speak in my behalf... I would also not be bummed out to hear "sorry, but no thanks" SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.