I got a shit load of scratches all over my hood, roof, and bed cover (for reasons that won't be mentioned because of previous thread lock). Is there a cheap way to fix them. I'll try and get some pics up

Edited by Tub Asko

I got a shit load of scratches all over my hood, roof, and bed cover (for reasons that won't be mentioned because of previous thread lock). Is there a cheap way to fix them. I'll try and get some pics up

if not too deep. (scratches) they can be wet sanded out.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

do you have pics of these so we can see how big and deep they are? some can be buffed out .. and a few other tricks

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

That cover needs to be re sprayed. How deep are those swirl scratches? Can you pick it with your fingernail?

i'm prolly gonna get a new bed cover, that one has all kinds of problems with the hinges and some deep scratches in the rear of it from backing in to some stuff.

i'm prolly gonna get a new bed cover, that one has all kinds of problems with the hinges and some deep scratches in the rear of it from backing in to some stuff.

Yeah you probably want to take that to a body shop. If you have never done collision repair before it would be a hard DIY job. They are probably have you fill in some of those scratches if they are that deep. get a couple estimates see what they say.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

Yeah you probably want to take that to a body shop. If you have never done collision repair before it would be a hard DIY job. They are probably have you fill in some of those scratches if they are that deep. get a couple estimates see what they say.

local body shop quoted me 1000 bucks to fix the bed cover and hood . . .