Second Skin Audio

fully loaded FI SSD or standard BL?

kbass302

What were saying COX is you cant go wrong with either sub. FI is a great company with great products at all levels from Sound quality to Budget to pure SPL!

:drink40:

What were saying COX is you cant go wrong with either sub. FI is a great company with great products at all levels from Sound quality to Budget to pure SPL!

Why is this directed toward me? I have a fi product. I was just saying no one is going to be able to make the perfect decision for his vehicle, box, and so on.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Why is this directed toward me? I have a fi product. I was just saying no one is going to be able to make the perfect decision for his vehicle, box, and so on.

Fuck dude. I ment Kbass. btw your box is sick lol

Fuck dude. I ment Kbass. btw your box is sick lol

Lol ok I was wondering.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

A stock ssd will take that power no problem. Im running 1600rms CLAMMPED to my fully loaded ssds No issues at all.. And i am very hard on them to say the least

Why spend more money than you have to get the ssd

^^^^Listen to fox racing he knows his gear.....

If u plan on getting a bigger amp later or perhaps you might want to get louder in the future. Then get the Q. If u know ur gonna upgrade within 2 years get the BL

That is all.....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

jesus fuck.

he only have 1300 RATED

get a stock SSD and be done. get fully loaded if you want head room. if i could tag people who have sat in my truck.. they know how hard i beat on my subs. ive clamped just under 22k from my amps..

well go with 20k

20k/12= 1666rms

i run my truck every day, full tilt every day. and i have YET to smell coil or have issues with the SSDs. im acctually going to be adding quite a bit more power as well..

ive ran 3 AB1100s at .35 EACH ( again.. close to 35k ) no issues what so ever.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived