Naw i put the key in and try to start but it wont the best way to decribe it is its like i have a dead batt but i know thats not it because all the lights work

just bc the lights work doesnt mean you have enough battery to run the vehicle...

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Yea it was the fuel pump and to fix it ..........................900 damn plus the 60 to get it towed and then the 100 to tell me what was wrong :angry: i could have another set of lvl 5s for what this is going to cost me .

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

900 and they wont even roll the 100 bucks into the repair cost??? WTF??? Thats a rip!!!

I stand corrected the total thing cost me 907 bucks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg