Sonic Electronix

i want to get an Fi btl but i dont know which size to go with for space reasons. i want either a 15 or 18. which would be better? it will be in my trunk but my back seats are always down so there is more air space then just my trunk. and how much louder and better sounding would it be than 2 audiobahn alumn 12"s at 1000 watts rms each? (what i have now) i want an RF t3000 amp too if that helps at all

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Do you have an updated electrical system?

what do you mean by updated electrical system? i have a new battery and new alternator in there. but my bro's boss is hooking me with a bigger alternator to add to the one in there or replace the one i have now.

Edited by rizzy71

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

lol im going to venture out and say your not running 2000 rms,

im just going by what the subs and my amp are rated at. but how can you tell im not?

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Guest Nismofreak

dude you need so much power for that amp. HAHA you need alot of stuff to make it work

o yah get a 250amp alt, kinetic 2,400 in the back, some 1,800 kinetic in the front, 2 runs of 0 gauge wires, and get a volt meter lol

Edited by Nismofreak

dude you need so much power for that amp. HAHA you need alot of stuff to make it work

o yah get a 250amp alt, kinetic 2,400 in the back, some 1,800 kinetic in the front, 2 runs of 0 gauge wires, and get a volt meter lol

my t4000.1 runs fine off a 200amp alt and yellow top, no extra battery anywhere else