at full tilt voltage is still dropping to 12.5

I have a mechman 6 phase 320a, optima batt up front and (3) kinetic 1400's in the back all ran with 0 gauge wire. two runs to the back... This is running (5) amps (2) zxs1500.1, (2) zxs1000.1 and a zx650.4. A total of around 5,500 r.m.s. With my foot on the gas in park holding rpm at 3,000 Im still dipping down to 12.5..charging voltage is 14.6 Does this seem normal or do I need a bigger battery bank?

Your most likely him gona need a bigger battery bank, and I hope your not reving at 3k for a long time that could cause some other problems.. but I would maybe go with bigger battery bank and if you have it in your budget a 2nd alternator, and also... Make sure to trickle charge your batterys over night every once in a while

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Maybe not a bigger bank, just bigger batteries that have a higher amp rating. It will make it easier on wiring with one less battery as well.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Your most likely him gona need a bigger battery bank, and I hope your not reving at 3k for a long time that could cause some other problems.. but I would maybe go with bigger battery bank and if you have it in your budget a 2nd alternator, and also... Make sure to trickle charge your batterys over night every once in a while

i would like to do a 2nd alt. and a bigger bank but this all being in a 4th gen trans am i am very tight on space, maybe an a/c delete will be in order to add that 2nd alt. and the car gets plugged in every night for topping off and maint.

Archived