need electical help

I am running 2 amps, bre2000.1d and da d6 700.4. Big 3, 200 amp HO alt, stinger spv70, and stock battery up front with 0 gauge run to rear spv70. My lights are dimming bad and Brutus shutting off at 1/2 volume. 1st I could not fit 0 gauge in Brutus and went with 4 gauge. I plan on getting new hc2000 or spv70 to replace stock battery. So that should I think fix dimming???? My 2 ?'s are is the 4 gauge not big enough and causing amp to shut down? I could trim some wire to about 2 gauge if needed but amp is brand new and tearing up my electrical. Never seen such draw from one damn amp. My 2nd ? Is between my 2 batteries I have a kicker fuse block with 80 amp fuse, then after my rear battery I have a fuse block for each amp @ 200 anl between spv70 and both amps. Is this correct? I think I am almost there but could use anyone's help to just get it right. The kinetic upgrade is coming anyways but what more do I need to get this done. Thanks

200amp HO

Big 3

Diamond Audio S500s (front)

Diamond Audio M65.1a (rear)

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kicker, Stinger, Knu 0 gauge, 4 gauge

Kinetik HC2000b x 2

Hifonics BE2100.1

Memphis MR4.480

SQ HDC312's x 2 36hz

Could use 1/0 and then reduce to the amp.

If the 4 gauge run is the entire length of the car, i would run bigger to the amp, then neck down to fit the amp.

Also,

Tony at Ce Auto has complete kits for everything you wanna do,...

Scope em out...

http://www.ceautoelectricsupply.com/

Ideally you want atleast one run of 1/0 from the engine compartment to the trunk. Branch it off after that with bus bars :)

Archived