ric006 Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 So i just got my Tracking for my amp and wanted to put out a shout out Thanks again CJ
CleanSierra Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Where are you grounding.your amps to? I see two runs of + Are you doing front to back runs as well or is there some kind of unibody ground you're going to run? I guess most of my install questions are silly since you live so close. I know that I'm bound to see this install in person at some point. Are you still gonna need the DD1 at some point to set all the gains? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ric006 Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 yeah the ground is from the front to the back if you look in the pic close above you can see the ground wire, I have to watch what i do in this truck or i lose my 7 year warranty so been going very easy on this girl here. Yes i will need your dd1 im hoping to get the mcintosh amps in tomarrow
CleanSierra Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 I remember when I had my warranty....7 years ago. When I bought, GM only had the 3/36 as standard still. A few years later is when they went to the 5/100 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ric006 Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 mine is bumper to bumper 7 yrs 70k miles
CleanSierra Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Where did you get the Mcintosh amps from. I.thought you had them already. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ric006 Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 One i bought in a shop out here while they lost there mcintosh license to sell so i bought it for like 300 and i bout the newer addition like 4 months ago on ebay for 260 i do have both of them
CleanSierra Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Im.stupid. You said you were getting the McIntosh IN tomorrow, as in, IN the vehicle. I has the dumbz Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
ric006 Posted March 21, 2013 Author Report Posted March 21, 2013 lol i was wondering what you were talking about
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.