Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

newbie to this awesome site!!!!!!


boriray

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need you guys help on a box design i just bought to used two memphis m3mojos 12 dual2 ohm the old orange kasket rated 1000rms I got plenty of room on my suv can somebody help me please I got a 2001 linlcon navigator

Posted

Hit up Ram designs. He will draw you up a sick design and if you don't wanna build it, I'm sure someone on here would love to, also check out Dave the box guy

Posted

Joe X might jump in on this thread too.

Do you have max dimensions?

Posted

Hey welcome to the site man, glad to have you! Everyone here is generally pretty damned friendly and helpful but we like to have a lot of info to give you the best hand we can offer through a computer screen :) Before asking any questions about, well, most anything it would be nice to know what you're working with. First we'll need the EXACT model name of those subs so we can find specs and box recommendations for them, then we'll need measurements of your cargo area and an idea of how much space you're willing to lose and in which direction. It also helps to know what this setup will be used for, daily beating, competition, sound quality? You name it!

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Joe X might jump in on this thread too.

Do you have max dimensions?

An enclosure pro will find this thread, no doubt.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

The model number is 15-m3mojo12" Dual 2 Ohm M3 MOJO Series SubwooferPower Handling:Peak: 2000 wattsRMS: 1000 wattsImpedance: Dual 2 ohm

Posted

OK so you have lots of space to work with for 2 12s. I'm no box pro but I'll see if I can come up with something you will be happy with. Since you have D2 subs you will need to wire at 2 ohms and find an amp that makes about 2000w RMS at 2 ohms which will be a challenge. I'll post back soon if someone doesn't take care of you first.

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 469 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...