Second Skin Audio

subs dont seem louder than my old subs

bassinyerface

Went from p3 to e15 box is 8.75cu ft tuned to 30 they do hit hard and yah harder than my p3 but not as a big of gain as I imagined there be. I have a hifonics Brutus 2400 but I don't have the proper size power wire I ran 2 8 gauge plus 1 6 I think or maybe other all 8 gauge back to a distro block and I have 1 8 gauge going to my mids and highs and 2 going to my sub. Also 2 8 for ground and its all fused and what not power wise k have a kinetik 1800 stock alt big 3 done. Umm yah is it worth the upgrade to 0gauge or will I not notice a difference? It seems as though my amp has no balls u til its 3\4 the way up.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Yeah you'd def wanna get some 0 gauge. Might not make an audible difference but it's a lot safer. And I hope you didn't do the big 3 in 8 gauge either.

Also just off the top of my head an 8 cu ft. Box is pretty damn big for 1 15

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The p3 might be considered "louder"than an e anyways.the sundown e i assume...

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Well for starters you need that 0 gauge so that you don't burn up that 8 gauge wiring... And what is your final impedance with the 15 inch woofer? Was it the same as your p3?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Oh my bad I have 2 E15 and 1 ohm now. Idk I just feel like I'm missing something you know?

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

yeah i know what your missing.... dont switch from rockfords middle line woofer to a sundown entry level woofer and expect to see huge gains. i couldve told you the outcome before you bought the subs.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Did you just barley make this box?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived