Second Skin Audio

Help With A Box Design...

eurotuner

Hey guy's, what's goin on? This is my first post but i've been lurking around the forums for a long time... Just never joined till yesterday, I love this place! :blink:

So here's the story... I bought a new car (07 Audi a4) and I didn't wanna put too much bump and rattle the car to bits so I just got a single 10" RE SE in a sealed box and it sounds good but after a few months it's just not enough for me.

So i'd like to put my old system in the car but I need a new box that'll fit the trunk (my old one's too wide) I saw a post on here a little while back of a badass box that i'd like but honestly I don't have the skill nor the tools to do it. I was wondering if someone could help me design this same box but for the sub's I have to fit my trunk? I don't have the dimensions of the trunk on hand though. I'll have to grab them when I get off work

If I could get plans I could take them to someone local and have them build it, unless you guys know of someone close to Oklahoma city?

here are some pics.. i can't find the thread of the original poster and I can't remember who it was but hopefully he doesn't mind if i borrow his idea :D

549281934fullym8.th.jpg

549281936fullzy6.th.jpg

549281937fulllk6.th.jpg

549281938fullwi3.th.jpg

& here's the SPECs of the subs... I have 2 12's. Not sure what I should have it tuned to? I like listening to a lot of rock but if I wanna pound I pop some rap/hiphop in.

Model      TXW12-2A

RMS           600

Peak 900

Re           1.3

X-Max (mm) 9.0

SPL           86

Fs (Hz)          27.5

QTS         .377

QES         .411

QMS        4.604

VAS  (L) 44.75

BL ™       10.705

Sorry for such a long post... Any input is appreciated!

-Jim

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=12617

there you go bro...ask your question there

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived