oh ok never thought of that and the wagoner spray gun it just runs of a air compressor? and did you buy the pre wipe they sell or just wash the car?

The Wagner is an electric/airless sprayer. Just fill the paint cup, attach it to the sprayer, plug it in and let it spray. No special wipes needed, just a normal car wash/rinse/dry, then started painting.

looks real good personally i like that brighter purple haha but the darker looks real good too. love those corvette wheels i've never seen any on a bmw before. I always see salad shooters, saw blades, and c5's on vw's but never saw vette wheels on a bmw it all looks real good.

Thanks man! Alllllllllll the v-dub and Euro guys down here are putting vette and Porsche rims on them lol

That wagner gun is electric right...its airless?

Any suggestions on a normal air gun that handles the plastidip..besides their kit gun? I feel like they are overcharging for the gun/accessories in the kit and I have tape tarp and all the other stuff I need already. Im thinking about matte white for my truck but Im not sure yet.

That purple looked alot better over black. It looks awesome.

I think the sprayer they sell is overpriced as well, the exact same one on eBay is a fraction of that price. I'm not sure about normal sprayers working with it, I would assume that as long as it's a siphon fed sprayer and its well cleaned, there shouldn't be any issues.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

We thought about it lol. Still not out of the equation though ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That wagner looks like it worked well..I might just get one and I can use it in future projects too. Thanks for the input..now if they would ship gallons to Cali I would be in shape but the state says gallons are a no no :ughdunno:

so i have to have the stuff shipped to someone then have it shipped to me or soemthing like that lol. Maybe I could find a person in Vegas to let me pick it up from them.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Yea I noticed your status. That it's whack as all he ll. I remember Hunter Johnson had thesameproblem trying to get some glue shipped in... Not allowed in California.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Engine bay shot as requested. I'll get a daytime pic of it up soon

20130204_185234.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That thing was a pain in the ass to get off and back on, and if you take it off, you've gotta replace the gasket, which isn't cheap and it has to be mailed here from out of state lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That thing was a pain in the ass to get off and back on, and if you take it off, you've gotta replace the gasket, which isn't cheap and it has to be mailed here from out of state lol

says who lol. gasgets are overrated :P

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that gasket was making the car run like shit lol. Well that and the fact that the previous owner put 1 NGK spark plug, 2 Bosch Platinums, and 3 AC Delco spark plugs in there didn't help much either haha. Fucking people.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived