I Hate The New Db Drag Rules.

This one might date me alittle but I started back in 97 Iasca and heard about it from a shop I ended up working for, SoundMart in Coeur D' Alene ID , I wasent working there yet But they had it on the Radio =]. As far as bashing Doug. I would probly pick on his height too. HAHAHHAHA Just Kiddin Dougie

As far as being discouraged from compeatingit was kinda a kick in the balls, Its going to take a whilt to buy a new battery and amp and woofers, well re build the entire CRX but it will eventually come out again just going to take some time and money, Im a little short on both right now. Im also taking some time to revam the yellow bannana van, It will be alot diffrent by the end of the season, im really lookin forward to that,

What a trooper............Its always exciting watching you and the wife in the lanes. I wish you guys all the luck in the world. I hope your throwing another show at your shop this season. Its always a good one.