92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

FOR THE WORLD!!!lmao

oh yeah that was with all the windows down too.

i got another vid but my phone messed up and the video is sideways.i might post it up still.my Buddie was pretty excited in it lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

heres the other one.sorry about it being sideways,not sure why it did that.

as you can hear at the beginning and end my buddie was pretty excited about how much the doors at the storage unit were moving lol

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Hahaha I am impressed man, keep it up!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

There's always work that needs to be done lol. This hobby is NEVER finished!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

oh for sure..i cant wait till it warms up a little bit so i can work on the box and finish the wiring without my fingers being numb lol

just pulled the box out.going to start putting bondo over all the screw holes tonight.hopefully tomorrow my buddie will come over somewhat early so i can clean up some edges on the box with his router.dont mind the rats nest lol that will be getting cleaned up tomorrow.im going to move the 4 channel behind the box.

20130309_012551_zpsa75a615e.jpg

Chop chop, it's not that cold this weekend lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yeah i know.got a little drunker than expected last night and didnt do shit besides take the sub out the box lol..work will start here shortly,once i get some food in me.updates to come through the day!

edit:1,234th post lmao

Archived