Look What I Found

Is that your hand in the photo? If that's the real deal then I'm glad to see they went with the same kind of look as the 690. I'm considering a pair of these puppies for my desktop if the GeForce 700 series and Radeon HD 8000 series get delayed until the fall like they're rumored to be.

Yeah it's my hand. >.>

Also, lulwut, this is the 700 series. 780, to be exact.

I can't say the date, but that rumor is false.

So Titan is going to be the GTX 780? Why market it as Titan then? I figured Titan would be released as their desktop/workstation compute card and a refreshed Kepler lineup would show up mid-late summer as the 700-series. I understand this is a Kepler chip but I don't see the point in throwing your weight behind a name like "Titan" (obviously named after the supercomputer) if this is ALSO the GTX 780. Outside of the enthusiast group nobody knows what "Titan" means anyway so it's pointless to market you top gaming card as something other than what it's expected to be (GTX 780).

Not that Nvidia would really care. I'll probably buy a pair anyway! :D

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Does it have a backplate?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Does it have a backplate?

Surprisingly, no. Although, retail models may. This is preprod.

I figured it didn't but was just curious. The reference 690 didn't have a backplate either. Kind of drives me crazy that more cards don't have them, especially cards that cost $500+. Even if they are mostly an aesthetic thing you're still paying $500+ for a single card and if you've got a windowed case a backplate makes it look way better. Aside from a handful of high-end ASUS and EVGA models they're rarely seen on cards anymore. Even EVGA's $1300 water-cooled GTX 690 doesn't have a backplate.

wtf is lolcats?

Archived