Look What I Found

I won't post the photos, but for reference, the Titan is between the 680 and 690 in length. About 1/4" longer than the 680 and 1/8" shorter than the 690, IIRC.

Second: Anyone wanna know some benchmark scores? We should see those in the next few days. >.>

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Please do!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I don't have screenshots to show you at the moment, but I have two things to share.

Heaven Benchmark v3.0 Results
AVG FPS: 94.1
Score: 2370
Min FPS: 11.9
Max FPS: 222.8
Settings:
Render: Direct3D11
Mode: 1280x1024 8xAA Fullscreen
Shaders: High
Textures: High
Filder: Trilinear
Anisotropy: 16x
Occlusion: Enabled
Refraction: Enabled
Volumetric: Enabled
Tessellation: Extreme
Also, I ran FurMark on it.
I had two identical machines (i7-3770K, 8GB 1600MHz, yada yada) and put a Titan in one, and a 690 in the other.
In FurMark, the settings were set to max. I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but I do know the AA was 8x, and the res was 1280x1024 Fullscreen.
So, with identical settings and identical hardware other than the GFX, here were the findings:
GTX 690 -> Average FPS: 19
GTX Titan -> Average FPS: 37
Anyway, I will be re-running these tests and others on a 1080p monitor on Monday, will report back. So far, this card is fucking badass.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Interesting. I wonder if Furmark can leverage some of the additional compute power on the GPU. Either that or it's not triggering the second GPU on the 690 for some reason.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

It's definitely putting the 2nd GPU under a full load.

Anyway, new results:

Furmark, max settings, 1080p on the Titan, it was still getting a good 32FPS AVG.

And here are the new Heaven results, in 1080p

2013-02-11%2008.22.56.jpg

Note: for some reason, Heaven was only recognizing 4 of the 6GB vRAM... Oh well.

Note 2: This test was done in a different system that the first one, so I suppose results are slightly skewed.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 2 months later...

Got some new goodies in today, who wants spy pics? >.>

Yes. Always yes.

wtf is lolcats?

Archived