Best in the world????? It sure use to be....

... is that my video? I put it up on youtube haha. I know there's like 3000 copies of it though (mine wasn't the original one).

But no, it's very true. After watching not only that 3-4 min clip, but the entire season? It actually does point out how much this country now sucks. Like literally. I actually very highly encourage everyone to see the entire season. Plus, it shows Olivia Munn or whatever her sexy ass name is.

Sheena = pedobear

I wish that was out while I was getting forced out of the military. I definitely would've used it. But now I'm definitely on that side that's leaving it. I mean as it states... we used to stand up for what was right, etc etc. That's NOWHERE to be found these days. There are exceptions obviously, and I'd like to point out basically every person that's on this forum as an exception since you all will stand up for what's right, but vast majority of the world seems to want to watch you suffer.

I used to get goosebumps when I heard our proud national songs whether national anthem or Proud to be an American, etc. Now, I'm just like eh. Think as a nation, lost all of our ethics and morals. Rather stab someone in the back to gain a cent than give a cent to see a fellow man succeed. And whenever that comes up, I think of Mel Gibson in The Patriot. Not 100% true but parts are and they didn't lay down. Stood up for what's right.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived